250g Dr. Oetker FunFoods Eggless Bake Mix 11 Cakes
100g Butter, melted
75ml Full Cream Milk
30 g (2 tbsp) Powdered Sugar
30g (2 tbsp) Cocoa Powder
200 gm Whipped Cream
100 g Raspberries, frozen
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Mix bake mix, butter, milk, water, sugar & cocoa powder until batter is smooth.
- Grease and flour heart shape-baking pan & pour batter in.
- Bake for 30mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center, comes out clean. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes and then cut it from center, into two parts.
- Take one piece of cake and spread half of the cream in the center, place another piece of cake on top and spread rest of the cream. Decorate the cake with berries and serve.
love to add these points about my personal experience of vaya tiffin box.
vaya range of products can be used to carry cakes ,lunch .
food can be kept in vaya tiffen boxes and refrigerated ,
vaya products are spill proof and can be used for office, schools, picnics etc.,.
I highly recommend this brand as a working mom .
- Convenient collapsible handle
- Vaya’s VacuTherm Technology keeps your food hot or cold for 5-6 Hours*
- Stainless steel slim body easily fits in your bag
- Leak-resistant lids with integrated gaskets for easier cleaning
- Partitions – Carry more than one dish in each container
- Heat-protective finger grip
- Copper-coated stainless steel containers
- Stainless steel pressurizing latches
For yummy tiffin box recipes pl click this link and try as i personally tried all for my 28 cancer kids as i have adopted them and they love differnt varieties while attending online classes .