Raksha Bandhan 2020: Prepare Lip Smacking Recipes for your Siblings
Raksha Bandhan, one of the most celebrated festivals in India, is just around the corner. Del Monte brings you scrumptious dishes this festive occasion to celebrate with your loved ones by staying at home. Enjoy the festival with your brother or sister and relive old times and create new memories together.
PANEER SATAY RECIPE WITH TANDOORI MAYO
- 400 Grams Cottage Cheese (Homemade Paneer)
- 4 TBSP Del Monte Tandoori Mayo
- 2 TBSP Peanuts, Coarsely Pounded
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Cut paneer into long slices measuring around 4”x 1”inches and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add Del Monte Tandoori Mayo along with salt, lemon juice, some crushed peanuts and oil. Mix all together with a spoon to make a paste.
- Take paneer slices and coat them well with the prepare mayo mix from all sides.
- Place the coated paneer slices on a plate, cling wrap and marinade for minimum 30 mins before cooking.
- Heat a grill pan or a non stick pan and grease it with some oil or butter.
- Take mini bamboo skewers and insert into the paneer piece from one end.
- Place the skewers on the grill pan and grill from all sides.
- Collect the grilled paneer satay and plate them well on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle some crushed peanuts on top and serve hot with tomato ketchup or any of your favorite dip.