- 10-12 Button Mushrooms,Cleaned,Stems Removed
- ½ Carrot ,Peeled And Grated
- 2-3 TBSP Del Monte Mint Mayo and 1 TBSP Chopped Onion
- Garlic Clove Crushed
- 2-3 TBSP Roasted, Crushed Groundnuts
- ½ TBSP Crushed Black Pepper
- TBSP Del Monte Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste
- To begin making Mushrooms Stuffed with Carrots and Del Monte Mint Mayo, first preheat the oven to 190-degree celsius.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin pan or baking sheet with a few drops of oil and chop the mushroom stems.
- Now In a small pan heat the oil. Add garlic, onion and sauté for a few seconds. Add the carrots and chopped mushroom stem. Sprinkle some salt and sauté for 1 minute or until the vegetable sweat. Take it off the heat.
- Add black pepper and Del Monte Mint Mayo. Mix well.
- Using a spoon fill the mushroom caps with the carrot-mayo mixture. Sprinkle crushed groundnuts over it.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked and the filling slightly browns. You can alternatively pan fry the mushrooms using little oil.