Total Time: Under 30 mins
- ½ cup, Del Monte Pitted Prunes
- 100 grams, dark chocolate, melted
- 4, large egg whites
- 1, egg yolk
- 4 tablespoons + extra, sugar
- Butter for greasing
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees centigrade. Grease the ramekins well with butter and coat it all over with sugar.
- Puree the prunes with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Mix the puree with melted chocolate. Add egg yolk and mix well.
- In a large bowl, add egg whites and salt. Beat until the egg whites start getting stiff. Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and beat well until the egg white forms a stiff glossy peak.
- Add 1/3 of the beaten egg whites to the prune-chocolate mixture and mix. Add the remaining egg whites in 2 batches into the prune-chocolate mixture and mix.
- Now, scoop the soufflé mixture into greased and coated ramekins up to the top. Level it with the help of a at spatula.
- Bake the soufflé mixture for 20 minutes or until its risen well. Once done, sprinkle icing sugar and serve warm.