Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to show your loved ones just how much you care. If you are preparing a surprise dinner for your partner, there is nothing better for dessert than chocolate. You can try these chocolate dessert recipes to make Your Valentine’s Day special! Here Del Monte brings the recipes which your partner will surely love.
Total Time: under 15 mins
Servings: 18 bite-sized squares
- 400gram condensed milk
- 300gram white chocolate
- 100gram desiccated coconut
- 130gram Del Monte Dried Cranberries
- 50gram dried almonds, finely sliced
- pinch of salt
- Layer a baking pan or any square pan with parchment paper. Leave enough extra paper on the edge so that you can pull the fudge out once set
- In a pan, spread the desiccated coconut and toast until golden brown
- In a saucepan, pour condensed milk along with finely chopped white chocolate
at a medium heat cook the milk until the chocolate melts. Keep stirring to avoid it from burning
- Once done, switch off the heat and mix toasted coconut, salt along almond and cranberries
- Give a stir and pour the mixture to the prepared pan.
- Allow it to refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnight to set
- Once set, cut in bite size and store it in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.