Preparation time: 30 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
· 3 cups, tricolor spiral pasta
· ¾ cup, chicken sausage, sliced
· 1 teaspoon, garlic, finely chopped
· ½ teaspoon, dried oregano
· ½ teaspoon, dried basil
· ¼ teaspoon, chilli flakes
· ½ cup, red bell pepper, finely chopped
· 2 tablespoons, butter
· 1 tablespoon, olive oil
· 3-4 tablespoons, mayonnaise
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Cook the tricolor pasta as per the packet instructions.
· In a pan, heat butter and oil together. Add chopped garlic and cook until aromatic and golden. Add chicken sausage and saute it for 3 to 4 minutes. Add red bell pepper and saute for another 2 minutes.
· Season with oregano, basil, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Cook for another minute. Take it off the heat.
· In a large bowl, combine pasta, tossed chicken sausage and mayonnaise. Mix well and serve warm.