Watching the elaborate Republic Day parade on TV or witnessing the grandeur live is always exciting. After all, it’s a day when people across India cherish the rich heritage and diversity of the country. But as usual, no celebration in this land is complete without mouth-watering delicacies, and what better way to celebrate the special day than with some tri-colour recipes. Del Monte brings the mouth-watering Italian recipes for this Republic Day so, take out your apron, and get set to prepare these easy Pastas.
Preparation time: 30minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
· 250 grams, tricolor pasta
· 12 to 15 black olives, sliced
· 2 to 3 hard boiled eggs
· ½ cup, sweet corn, boiled
For Salad Dressing:
· 75 ml, olive oil
· 1 tablespoon, dried basil
· 1 tablespoon, vinegar
· 1 teaspoon, honey
· 1 teaspoon, crushed garlic
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
· For dressing :
· Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well. Keep the dressing aside for 10 minutes.
· In a bowl, add cooked pasta, olives and corns. Add the dressing to the mixture and toss well.
· Dish out the salad in a serving bowl, top with halved eggs and serve cold.
If you prefer, you may add garlic tossed mushroom as a veg protein in place of eggs.