What have you been waiting for…. Christmas? So are we! It’s the favorite time of the year that is absolutely incomplete without good food. After waiting the whole long year, Christmas is around the corner and so are the celebrations. If you too have a weakness for sweets then do not head to the bakery to get your favorite chocolate desserts. Del Monte brings to you some innovative Dessert menu for that perfect feast that can be prepared at home this Christmas !
- 1½ cup, all-purpose flour
- 2 nos, ripened big bananas, mashed
- 1 cup, Del Monte prunes, chopped
- 175 grams, dark chocolate, melted
- ½ cup, butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup, sugar
- 1 teaspoon, vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon, baking powder
- ½ teaspoon, soda bicarb
- ¼ teaspoon, salt
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees C.
- Sift together our, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Add 1 egg and beat until incorporated well
- Add another egg and beat again
- Add vanilla essence and mix
- Now add melted chocolate and mix
- Add our mixture in 3 batches and fold it until mixed
- Add prunes and fold
- Fill the muffin pans, lined with the muffin liners. Bake them in the preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until skewers come out clean.