- ¾ cup, all-purpose flour, sifted
- ½ cup, cocoa powder, sifted
- ¾ cup, brown sugar
- 3, medium sized eggs
- 1 teaspoon, vanilla essence
- 100 grams, butter
- C½ cup, Del Monte Dried Cranberries
- 50 grams, dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees centigrade and line 8×8 inches square pan.
- In a large oven proof bowl, melt chocolate and butter together in a microwave for couple of minutes. Take it out and whisk them well.
- Add sugar and mix. Add one egg at a time and whisk well. Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Add flour and cocoa powder and fold.
- Pour the mixture in the lined pan. Add cranberries and level the mixture evenly.
- Bake the brownies for 20 to 25 minutes or until skewers come out clean. Cool, cut and serve on its own or with a scoop of ice cream.