· 2 cups, DelMonte farfalle, uncooked
· 1 cup, boneless chicken cubes, tossed in oil with ginger garlic paste and salt
· 2 ¼ cups, chicken stock
· 1/3cup, cream
· 250 grams, mozzarella, grated
· 1/3 cup, fresh basil
· 1 teaspoon, chili flakes
· 1 teaspoon, garlic, finely chopped
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Preheat the oven at 200 degrees centigrade. Grease 9*6 inches baking dish. In a bowl, combine cream, chicken cubes, 100 grams mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, garlic, ½ of the basil, chicken stock, chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
· Add pasta in to and mix. Empty the bowl into baking dish.
· Cover the dish well with foil and bake it for 35-40 minutes.
· Take the dish out carefully and check if the pasta is cooked al dente. If not, you can bake them for another 5-7 minutes until it’s just done
· Take out the dish and top it with remaining mozzarella and basil and broil it uncovered until cheese melts and turns just golden brown (7-8minutes)
· Allow it to sit for few minutes. Dish out and serve hot