Del Monte brings India’s tri-colours to your plate
This Independence Day Del Monte brings the vibrant colors of India to your platter through sumptuous recipes and delectable flavors.
Tricolor Pasta with Chicken sausage and bell pepper
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 3 cups, tricolor spiral pasta
- ¾ cup, chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 teaspoon, garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon, dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon, dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon, chilli flakes
- ½ cup, red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons, butter
- 1 tablespoon, olive oil
- 3-4 tablespoons, mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the tricolor pasta as per the packet instructions.
- In a pan, heat butter and oil together.
- Add chopped garlic and cook until aromatic and golden.
- Add chicken sausage and saute it for 3 to 4 minutes. Add red bell pepper and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Season with oregano, basil, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Cook for another minute.
- Take it off the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, tossed chicken sausage and mayonnaise. Mix well and serve warm.