. It is committed to transforming the travel experience in India through its award winning customised concepts via three touch points – airports, railways and highways.
With major concessions across key airports including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Bengaluru, TFS has been transforming travel experience for over 75 million passengers every year
n addition to airport lounges, and airport F&B and retail outlets, T
also operates Raildhabas across railway stations like Pune,
Vizag, Vijayawada and Madurai. The company also owns and manages a first-of-its-kind executive lounge in India at Vishakhapatnam Railway Station.
partnered with SSP Plc UK, which brings 50 years of rich experience of the global travel retail market
Tournedos of Salmon with Wasabi Pea Puree
by Chef Rajesh Shetty, Executive Chef, GVK Lounge by Travel Food Services
- Salmon steak-120gms (60gms each)
- Green peas-100gms
- Wasabi powder-10gms.
- Pomegranate reduction-20gm.
- Coral tuille-1nos(Flour-80gms/oil-20ml/water-100ml)
- Baby carrot-2nos.
- Snow peas-2nos.
- Mash potatoes-50gms.
- Grill marinated salmon, cook in oven.
- Sauté blanched vegetable in butter.
- Reduce pomegranate juice with sugar, star anise and cinnamon stick to a syrupy consistency.
- For green peas puree blanch green peas, add seasoning and make fine puree. Add wasabi paste to the puree. Adjust seasoning as required.
- Peel potato cut them into cubes. Boil the potatoes. Once cooked pass it through a potato masher. Add butter and cream.
- Place the salmon on a bed of green peas and wasabi puree with a scoop of mashed potatoes, vegetables, drizzle with Pomegranate Reduction