West Zone Winners are all set for the Grand finale in Mumbai
The Four state winners of West Zone will head to Mumbai for the Grand Finale of
fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2019
With the legacy of transforming lives of young talented women who have become icons in the glamour and fashion industry, fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2019 co-powered by Sephora & Rajnigandha Pearls vows to continue its tradition with an aim to extend whole-hearted support to the new generation women who have the potential to lead and represent the country in the future.
With Six Miss Worlds who have made India proud by marking their presence on the global map- Reita Faria (1966), Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (1994), Diana Hayden (1997), Yukta Mookhey (1999), Priyanka Chopra (2000) and more recently Manushi Chhillar Miss World (2017), who brought the coveted crown back home after 17 years – the hunt for the new crown bearer has now begun.
fbb Colors Femina Miss India West 2019 wrapped up with charm on 14th April 2019 at the Hyatt Regency, Pune which played a perfect host as hospitality & venue partner.
The evening announced the winners of the four states of the West Zone i.e. Miss India Goa, Miss India Maharashtra, Miss India Rajasthan, Miss India Gujarat along with Miss Jammu & Kashmir (from North Zone) who will represent their state at the Grand Finale which is going to be held in Mumbai on 15th June.
Owing to the recent Pulwama attack in Jammu & Kashmir, the Top 3 finalists represented the State of Jammu & Kashmir at the West Zonal Crowning Ceremony.
West Zone Mentor Neha Dhupia was extremely happy that the deserving candidate will be representing their state at the grand finale. She enthusiastically quoted, “I started my journey with Miss India and since then it has been a never-ending relationship with the pageant. Every year I see a fresh lot of ambitious and enthusiastic girls with the dream to win the Miss India and make India proud at the prestigious Miss world. I’m looking forward to have Manushi’s successor this year.”
|5||Jammu & Kashmir||Megha Kaul|
The West Zone Winners were :
The Judges for the evening were:
- Neha Dhupia – Indian actress and beauty pageant winner who also won the 2002 Femina Miss India pageant.
- Prathamesh Maulingkar – Mister Supranational 2018 – An Indian footballer and a beauty pageant title holder who won the title of Mister Supranational 2018. He plays as a Centre Back for Dempo in the I-League. Maulingkar is the only footballer in Asia to be featured on the cover of Men’s Health magazine. He also works as a fitness trainer and owns a gym in the state of Goa.
- Asha Bhat – Miss Supranational 2014 – An Indian model, engineer and beauty pageant titleholder from Karnataka. She won the Miss Supranational pageant of the year 2014 and became the first Indian to win the said pageant. Asha recently debuted in Junglee featuring Vidyut Jamwal and Pooja Sawant produced by Junglee Picture and Directed by Chuck Russell.
- Samant Chauhan – A postgraduate diploma from New Delhi’s National Institute of Fashion Technology where he was also awarded the Best Design Collection and Most Innovative Fabric Development. For Chauhan, fashion is not just about popular trend, but a very basic form of representations that is always conceptual. He firmly believes in exploring his native Bhagalpur, still working with the weavers in innovating new fabrics and modern designs. His patent colours remain very earthy and his label SAMANT CHAUHAN has come a long way, selling at several high-profile stores across the world.
- Priya Bapat – An Indian actress who works in Hindi and Marathi films. She is best known for her roles in the movies Kaksparsh and Aamhi Doghi, for which she was awarded Best Actress at the Screen Awards, and Happy Journey, for which she won the Best Actress at the Maharashtra State Awards. She was also nominated for Best Actress at the Marathi Filmfare Awards in 2014.
The girls had to go through 2 rigorous rounds which included: –
fbb Collection – About the collection: fbb presents the extremely sizzling collection – Summer Rave. In sync with the trends in this season for western wear, the styles have been inspired by beachwear and resortwear. The collection is teamed with exquisite Ceriz hand bags.
Samant Chauhan Collection – The light filtered and split by the magnificent broken glass windows I saw in Paris in a chapel on a cold January morning made me wonder about magic and truth, the crossover between the two and the eternal quest for beauty. Everything was chaos. They imagined a world with a prism. They wanted to understand darkness like Da Vinci who said the canvas should be painted dark because everything in the world is dark except when exposed to light. They wanted to tame light, to embolden it. The finalists wore an amazing range of exquisitely handcrafted collection of Diamonds from Senco Gold & Diamonds.
The finalists of fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2019 will undergo rigorous training and grooming sessions from the best experts in the industry before the Grand Finale on 15th June 2019 at NSCI Dome, which will be aired on Colors.
With a dynamic and holistic approach towards coaching all the finalists, apart from the fame & glory the winners stand to chance to win prize in cash & kind to a crore and above.
fbb – Carrying forward the legacy, fbb – India’s Fashion Hub has come together with Miss India Organization to look for India’s next pride. The pageant is co-powered by Sephora & Rajnigandha Pearls.
Watch the Grand finale telecast of fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2019 on Sunday, 30th June at 1pm and 5pm on Colors & at 5pm on MTV
Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/feminamissindia/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/feminamissindia
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/missindiaorg/
Watch out for #MissIndiaTheDream
The Grand Finale is a ticketed event. Tickets are available on www.bookmyshow.com
- Title Sponsor: fbb
- Exclusively On: Colors
- Co-Powered By: Sephora
- Co-Powered By: Rajnigandha Pearls
- Confidence Partner: Triumph
- Glowing Skin Partner: Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic
- Jewellery Partner: Senco Gold & Diamonds
- Footwear Partner: Centro
- Technology Partner: Reliance Digital
- Skin Care Expert: Dr Tvacha
- Education Partner: INIFD
- Knowledge Partner: INIFD Academy of Interiors
- Vision Partner: Kodak Lens
- Travel Partner: GetAway Goddess, Holidays for Women from Cox & Kings
- Grooming Expert: Dr Blossom Kochhar
- Multiplex Partner: Carnival Cinemas
- Radio Partner: Radio Mirchi
- Show Director: Anu Ahuja
- Designer: Samant Chauhan
- Photoshoot Designer: Bhawna Rao
- Photographer: Rahul Dutta & Montu Tomar
- Ramp Walker Trainer: Alesia Raut Surryavanshi
- Stylist: Bharat Gupta
- Hair and make-up Artist: Malcolm Fernandes
- Wardrobe Asha Bhat and Sachin Kumbhar: Nivedita Saboo couture
- Backstage managers: Anjali Singhal & Kamal Mehta
- Event managed by: Percept Ltd.
- Celebrations Partner: Grey Goose & Ultra
- Hospitality & Venue Partner: Hyatt Regency, Pune
- Outdoor Partner: Target Advertising
- About Miss India Organization: Miss India Organization is the most sought after glamorous beauty pageant in the country that turns dreams into reality. It is a property with a mass appeal as millions worldwide gear up to watch India’s next representative at the global platform. It is the search of the perfect woman with beauty, poise, elegance and intelligence to represent India at Miss World. It is a platform that has won many accolades for the country on the international arena and the past winners such as Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra, Diya Mirza, Manushi Chhillar who have made India proud at international circles.
- About fbb: fbb, Fashion hub of India has been the face of affordable fashion destinations in India since 2008. With a mission to make India Thodaaur stylish, its philosophy reinstates the fact that it doesn’t cost much to be stylish with fbb. It believes in aspirational value fashion. From business meeting to casual resort wear, from versatile ethnics to comfortable home wear, fbb creates exclusive merchandise for its audience under it’s own private labels. With a wide variety to choose from, fbb has something in store for everyone. fbb targets a youthful audience in India that wishes to stay synonymous with current trends. The brand spreads across all the metro cities, mini metros and also penetrates well in tier II cities.
- About ‘COLORS’: ‘‘COLORS’ is Viacom18’s flagship brand in the entertainment space in India. A combination of ‘emotions’ and ‘variety’, COLORS, launched on 21st July 2008, offers an entire spectrum of emotions to its viewers. From Fiction Shows to Format shows to Reality shows to Blockbuster Movies – the basket contains all ‘Jazbaat Ke Rang’.‘COLORS’ is dedicated to promoting ‘Cohesive viewing’, through programmes like Internet Wala Love, Udann, Ishq Mein Marjawan, Shakti…Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii, Kesari Nandan, Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop, Vish Ya Amrit – Sitaara : Ek Vishkanya Ki Kahani, Tantra Khatron Ke Khiladi, Bigg Boss, Rising Star, Dance Deewane, India’s Got Talent and Gathbandhan amongst others.
- About Viacom18 : Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s fastest growing entertainment networks and a house of iconic brands that offers multi-platform, multi-generational and multicultural brand experiences. A joint venture of TV18, which owns 51%, and Viacom Inc., with a 49% stake, Viacom18 defines entertainment in India by touching the lives of people through its properties on air, online, on ground, in shop and through cinema.