Winner gets a lifetime opportunity to get a direct entry to the Grand Finale of
fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2018
Pune 13th May 2018: fbb Colors Femina Miss India West 2018 pageant wrapped up with infinite oomph and glamour on 13th May, 2018 at Hyatt Regency Pune, which played the perfect hospitality partner for the same. India’s most prestigious and credible beauty pageant gives the winners of the 4 states of the West Zone – Miss India Rajasthan, Miss India Gujarat, Miss India Goa and Miss India Maharashtra, a lifetime opportunity to get a direct entry to the Grand Finale of fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2018 which is going to be held in Mumbai on 20th June.
Each of the four zones will be led by a celebrity mentor who has been given the responsibility of judging and selecting the best talent from their respective zones while guiding and sharing their experience. To take charge of the proceeding for the West Zone, we have none other than famous Indian actress Pooja Hegde.
The Judges for the evening were:
- Pooja Hegde: An Indian model and actress who appears mainly in Telugu and Hindi Films. A former beauty pageant contestant, she was crowned as the second runner-up at the Miss Universe India 2010 competition, before going on to make her acting debut in Mysskin‘s Tamil superhero film Mugamoodi She then featured in the Telugu films Oka Laila Kosam and Mukunda while signing on to feature as the lead actress in Ashutosh Gowariker‘s Mohenjo Daro
- Sonaakshi Raaj: Sonaakshi’s work has been very popular amongst our Bollywood celebrities who have sported her creations many a times such as Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon, Bipasha Basu, Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan, Shilpa Shetty, Kangana Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit & Sushmita Sen, to name a few.
- Nushrat Bharucha: An Indian film actress who has played the lead female role in several Hindi films, including Love Sex Aur Dhokha, Pyar Ka Punchnama, Akaash Vani, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, and Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.
- Shreyas Talpade: Very popular Marathi and Bollywood actor / Director. His has acted in films like Apna Sapna Money Money, Om Shanti Om with Shahrukh Khan. He recently made his directorial debut with the Deol Brothers for the film Poster Boys.
- Sai Tamhankar : An Indian actress who has appeared in several Marathi and Hindi films. She was born and raised in Sangli. Tamhankar completed her schooling from Savarkar Pratishthan
Enjoyable and enthralling performance by Salman Yusuf Khan and Kings United India left the audience spell bound with Meiyang Chang who hosted the evening.
The girls had to go through 2 rigorous rounds which included: –
- fbb Round –The round saw girls dressed in fbb Ethnic wear presents a contemporary collection of classic monotones, ranging from statement stripes and checks to intricate geometrical prints highlighted with accents of bold and bright colors through vivacious prints and playful silhouettes.
- Sonaakshi Raaj’s Summer Spell Collection round – Inspired by nature and the beauty of its simplicity, Sonaakshi Raaj presents her high summer edit, fashioning her signature styles with a chic twist for the modern day bride. Titled A Summer Spell, this bold yet classic collection celebrates women and stands for all things raw, real and beautiful. It makes us revisit our bond with nature and teaches us the importance of loving ourselves with all our flaws. Immersed in rich, soft textures of organza, tulles and sheer; the collection is all about the little details that feature in the form of intricate embroidery, free flowing summer silhouettes and dreamy pastel hues. While the embroidery features a blend of delicate bead work with romantic tassels and dainty fringes, the color palette sparks a change with rose quartz, caramel and lavender tones. A Summer Spell is an elegant compilation of summer occasion wear, right out of a daydream. Here, every ensemble lends an effortless vibe to an endless summer of style.
The winners included: –
Carrying forward the successful legacy of fashion and excellence, fbb – India’s Fashion Hub – has come together, once again, with the Miss India team, to look for the next ‘face of India’. fbb, being India’s fashion hub, is extremely proud to play the partner yet again this year as the title sponsor of this coveted pageant. Proudly holding a lineage of transforming the lives of many talented young women, who have gone on to become icons in the fashion and glamour industry, fbb vows to continue this tradition, as it enters its fifth wonderful year in a row of its association with the Miss India title.
For the past 6 years, the pageant has been in a strategic alliance with COLORS to achieve maximum mileage for the pageant.
The pageant is co-powered by Rajnigandha Pearls & Sephora.
The pageant was streamed LIVE on JioTV reaching out to millions of fans.
The finalists of fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2018 will undergo vigorous training from the best experts of the industry before the Grand Finale to be held in June.
Credit Box :
- Title Sponsor: fbb
- Exclusively On: Colors
- Co-Powered By: Sephora
- Co-Powered By: Rajnigandha Pearls
- Digital Content Partner: Jio
- Footwear Partner: Bata
- Confidence Partner: Triumph
- Salon Partner: Naturals Salon
- Skin Care Expert: Dr Tvacha
- Technology Partner: Reliance Digital
- Glowing Skin Partner: Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic
- Education Partner: INIFD
- Knowledge Partner: INIFD Academy of Interiors
- Travel Partner: GetAway Goddess, Holidays for Women from Cox & Kings
- Vision Partner: Kodak Lens
- Timewear Partner: Inara by Gio Collection
- Grooming Expert: Dr Blossom Kochhar
- Show Director: Anu Ahuja
- Designer : Sonaakshi Raaj
- Photographer : Sudhanshu Thakur
- Dance Choreographer : Sabi Nayak
- Ramp Walker Trainer: Alesia Raut
- Stylist: Surabhi Sharma
- Hair & Make Up by: Malcolm Fernandes
- Backstage Management: Anjali Singhal & Suchi Shah
- Beverage Partners: Pernod Ricard
- Venue & Hospitality Partner: Hyatt Regency Pune
- Outdoor Partner: Target Advertising
- Event Managed By: Ferris Wheels Entertainment Pvt Ltd
- For more details log on to www.missindia.in
- The pageant was streamed LIVE on Jio App reaching out to millions of fans.
For more details log on to www.missindia.in
About Miss India Organization: Miss India is the most sought after glamorous beauty pageant in the country that turns dreams into reality. It is a property with a mass appeal as millions worldwide gear up to watch India’s next representative at the global platform. It is the search for the perfect woman with beauty, poise, elegance and intelligence to represent India at Miss World. It is a platform that has won many accolades for the country on the international arena and the past winners such as Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta, Priyanka Chopra, Diya Mirza, etc have made India proud at international circles.
About fbb: fbb, Fashion hub of India has been the face of affordable fashion destinations in India since 2008. With a mission to make India Thodaaur stylish, its philosophy reinstates the fact that it doesn’t cost much to be stylish with fbb. It believes in aspirational value fashion. From business meeting to casual resort wear, from versatile ethnics to comfortable home wear, fbb creates exclusive merchandise for its audience under it’s own private labels. With a wide variety to choose from, fbb has something in store for everyone. fbb targets a youthful audience in India that wishes to stay synonymous with current trends. The brand spreads across all the metro cities, mini metros and also penetrates well in tier II cities.
About ‘COLORS’: ‘COLORS’ is Viacom18’s flagship brand in the entertainment space in India. A combination of ‘emotions’ and ‘variety’, COLORS, launched on 21st July 2008, offers an entire spectrum of emotions to its viewers. From Fiction Shows to Format shows to Reality shows to Blockbuster Movies – the basket contains all ‘Jazbaat Ke Rang’. ‘COLORS’ is dedicated to promoting ‘Cohesive viewing’, through programmes like Bhaag Bakool Bhaag, Savitri Devi College and Hospital, Devanshi, Sasural Simar Ka, Shakti…Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii, Udann, Ek Shringar…Swabhimaan, Karmphal Data Shani, Kasam…Tere Pyaar Ki, Dil Se Dil Tak, Naagin, India Banega Manch, Khatron Ke Khiladi, Bigg Boss, Dev, Chandrakanta, Mahakaali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai, Tu Aashiqui and Ishq Mein Marjawan amongst others.
About Viacom18: Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s fastest growing entertainment networks and a house of iconic brands that offers multi-platform, multi-generational and multicultural brand experiences. A joint venture of TV18, which owns 51%, and Viacom Inc., with a 49% stake, Viacom18 defines entertainment in India by touching the lives of people through its properties on air, online, on ground, in shop and through cinema.