Recipes for Healthy Summer Breakfast
Everyone knows the phrase “Take breakfast like king”- that means breakfast is important meal of the day. When you are choosing breakfast in summer, avoid carbohydrate and sugary filled foods. Include many fruits like strawberry, cherry, banana and apple in your breakfast. Oatmeal is a wonderful meal for summer breakfast. Let’s start to prepare some summer breakfast today and beat the heat by Dietitian Sheela Seharawat………
- Tortilla with Cheese & Eggs
These micro waved tortilla burritos are not fancy delights, but these egg and cheese burritos are perfectly tasty, lightning fast an healthy.
Eggs : 2 large
Flour tortillas (readymade or homemade) : 2
Cheddar or American cheese : 2 slices
Salsa : optional
- Beat the eggs in the bowl, put into the microwave and cook for about 90, until the eggs are done. (For better results, stir the eggs after every 30 seconds).
- Cut the cooked egg patty in half. Place a piece of egg and a slice of cheese on each tortilla.
- Fold or roll up the tortillas to make burritos style. Put into microwave for 20 seconds to melt the cheese.
- Enjoy with salsa (optional) or any other sauce if desired.