Ever imagined, pasta for breakfast. Yes, you can enjoy delicious and wholesome pasta for breakfast. Try this out., by
Dietitian Sheela Seharawat
Olive oil : 1tbsp
Onion : 1 thinly sliced
White vinegar : 1 tsp
Brown sugar : 1 tbsp
Beans : 400 Gms
Pasta : 200 Gms
Garlic : 2 cloves-chopped
Coriander : For garnishing
Tomato puree (homemade or readymade) : Accordingly
- Boil the pasta, drain and keep aside.
- Fry the onions until golden brown and add garlic, cook for few minutes. Add vinegar and sugar into it, stir well.
- Cook beans first and then the pasta mixing together for few minutes in olive oil along with garlic.
- Put the tomato puree together with the pasta and stir well. Continuously stir on low fire and make sure not to break pasta while stirring.
- Serve hot with coriander leaves.