Whip up lip-smacking recipes at home this Valentine’s Day!
Historically, St. Valentine is known to only spread love amongst humans. Nevertheless, what if this was extended to one’s love for food? Cupid might as well strike a juicy burger or a sumptuous brownie! The opportunities are endless. Prepare to fall in love forever as you celebrate this Valentine’s Day with a lot of love and some beautiful flavours. Chef Gaurav Chadha, in-house Chef Dr. Oetker India, Chef Nader Shaikh, Executive Chef at Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel and Chef Shreyas Gharat, Sous Chef, Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar Resort and Spa will help you make your Valentine’s Day special at home.
Recipe courtesy: Shreyas Gharat, Sous Chef, Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar Resort and Spa
50g Fresh Strawberries
50g Fresh Raspberries
50g Fresh Red Currants
150g Cream Cheese
50g Milk Maid
50g Whipped Cream
50ml Passion Fruit Puree
100g Heavy Cream
20g Soften Butter
50g Ginger Cookies
- Wash and clean all berries and cook with sugar for 10-15 min on slow flame add agar-agar.
- Using hand whisker combine cream cheese, milkmaid & whipped cream.
- Add puree and mix well.
- Line heart shape mould with ginger cookies.
- Pour mixture in mould set it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Boiled passion fruit puree & agar-agar.
- When coming at room temperature add heavy cream, soften butter, and blend it nicely.
- Pour it the mixture in half hemisphere mould and frizz it for 2 hours.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Baking Time: 4 hours