120 ml Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Mustard Seeds
6-8 no Curry Leaves
2 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 large Potato, boiled and grated
100 g Besan
½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
50 ml Water
50 g (3 tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Veg Mayonnaise Burger
1 Pav, slit horizontally in two equal halves and keep one side connected
For Dry Garlic Chutney
8 Garlic Cloves
50 g Dessicated Coconut Powder
30 g (2 tbsp) Peanuts
1 tbsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan (medium flame) add mustard seeds, curry leaves, 1 tsp turmeric powder, potato and salt. Stir well and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Make medium size balls from above mixture and keep them aside.
- In a bowl, add besan, red chilli powder, remaining turmeric powder and water. Mix well until you get a smooth batter.
- Heat remaining oil in a kadhai (medium flame). Dip the potato balls in the gram flour batter and deep fry until golden and crisp on the outside.
- For Garlic Chutney– In a non-stick pan (medium flame) add all chutney ingredients and roast for 1-2 minutes. In a mixer jar add roasted spices and grind until you get a coarse powder.
- For assembling– Spread 1 tbsp burger mayonnaise on each pav, sprinkle little garlic chutney, place a vada and press gently. Add a dollop of mayo. Serve!